PUBG & DOOM
For all of the reasons, we loved the original, the new Castor repeats. When it comes to gaming, whether in the titles we use all of the time to test with or in any gaming scenario, the fitment of the mouse to your hand is something you have to try to appreciate. Words just do not do it justice. Even with the DPI range being lowered, we still feel that the Castor Ice Cream is great for scanning around for runners in PUBG, while still being accurate enough to pick up goodies and scope at enemies at afar.
When it comes to faster-paced games like DOOM, we could swing around killing all of the demon hell spawn, without issue, and selecting through weapon on the run is easily achieved. We also love the fact that the Castor is so light, and the PTFE feet are so smooth, that not only does it glide well on any surface we tested it on, it almost feels as if it is floating.
Windows and Productivity
Day to day, what got us the most is walking in and seeing the mouse right away, as there is no way that this light blue mouse will blend in with the desk pad we use. Even in the dark, since the color is so light, you will have no issue relocating the mouse. We like that the scroll wheel is not heavily segmented when it comes to scrolling page after page on the internet, and the placement of the side button is terrific and easily reachable.
When it came to editing images, the Mionix Castor has pinpoint accuracy, and we were not overshooting our marks and sped up the process due to the excellent precision, which makes this Castor Ice Cream a real extension of our hand. That pointer is right where we expected it to be, every time.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Mionix Castor Ice Cream Gaming and Artist Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Mionix Castor Ice Cream Gaming and Artist Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Mionix Castor Ice Cream Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Castor Ice Cream]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit