Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
We can only assume that the packaging changes with the flavor of the Castor you have purchased. In this instance, the backdrop for the Castor Ice Cream matches the color of the product. Mionix puts their name right in the center, and at the bottom, we see the Castor name, and that it is intended for gamers and artists.
On the right side of the front panel, we find this panel to be white, with the Mionix name shown again, and the tagline "if you're in, you're in." We can also see a notch on the left edge, which will allow us to slide the inner packaging out a bit later.
The back offers mentions of the DPI rating, amount of memory, the adjustability of the DPI, the programmable buttons, the ergonomic shape, and the soft touch coating, in eighteen languages. Below that, Mionix delivers the package contents, which is the mouse and a guide, product information, and system requirements, but this time only in four languages.
The last exterior panel shows the Castor from a different angle, with much text covering it. The text is where Mionix offers a plea of sorts while explaining all of the reasons why the Castor Ice Cream is the right mouse for you.
The inner packaging takes artistry to a new level, as the Mionix name is front and center of the box. All around it, we see Ice Cream pops, French Fries, Frosting on donuts, a couple of Shark Fins, but nothing pointing towards the traditional black version.
Inside of the box, the Castor Ice Cream is held in place with form-fitting layers of cardboard. The top half and the bottom half align with the use of four pins and ensures the mouse inside is well protected for its long journey to your doorstep. Under the lower section, there is the remainder of the mouse cable, and some literature and stickers.
The quick start guide is multilingual and starts things off with congratulations. Mionix then asks for feedback, if you have time, a review on Amazon, and don't be shy in sending images or comments out on social media. It continues with the installation steps in text form, where to find the Mionix Hub software to customize it, and then jumps into warranty, support, and safety/environmental information. Along with the guide is a set of two Mionix stickers, which can be placed anywhere you see fit to use them.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Mionix Castor Ice Cream Gaming and Artist Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Mionix Castor Ice Cream Gaming and Artist Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Mionix Castor Ice Cream Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Castor Ice Cream]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm - Biggest Civ Expansion yet
- Marvel's Spider-Man: 'Turf Wars' DLC released, new trailer
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- The computer always restarts
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6