Looking at performance with ATTO disk benchmark, the 8050T3 does remarkably well from 64K through 64M read reaching 2500 to 2700 MB/s.
Write performance is best between 128K and 64M topping out at 1000 MB/s on a few occasions.
Random and Sequential Performance
The random performance gave solid performance with RAID 0 where we see a peak of 70,000 IOPs. With RAID 5, we peak at 70K, as does RAID 6.
Write performance hit its highest marks with RAID 0. Here we topped 68,000 IOPS, while RAID 5 hit 30K IOPS and RAID 6 20K IOPS.
Sequential performance reached 2400 MB/s with RAID 5. RAID 0 peaked at 2100 MB/s and RAID 6 1900 MB/s.
With sequential write, we peaked with RAID 0 at 2400 MB/s. RAID 6 tops 1600 and RAID 5 1700 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit