Looking at performance with ATTO disk benchmark, the 8050T3 does remarkably well from 64K through 64M read reaching 2500 to 2700 MB/s.
Write performance is best between 128K and 64M topping out at 1000 MB/s on a few occasions.
Random and Sequential Performance
The random performance gave solid performance with RAID 0 where we see a peak of 70,000 IOPs. With RAID 5, we peak at 70K, as does RAID 6.
Write performance hit its highest marks with RAID 0. Here we topped 68,000 IOPS, while RAID 5 hit 30K IOPS and RAID 6 20K IOPS.
Sequential performance reached 2400 MB/s with RAID 5. RAID 0 peaked at 2100 MB/s and RAID 6 1900 MB/s.
With sequential write, we peaked with RAID 0 at 2400 MB/s. RAID 6 tops 1600 and RAID 5 1700 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard