TP-Link Archer C3150 Wireless Router
Packaging follows the new color scheme and branding from TP-Link. The bottom shares features of the router and the top mentions its Wave 2 design.
In the box, the router is covered in plastic with its power adapter next to it.
Outside the box, we have four antennas, the power adapter and ethernet cable.
The front of the router houses a single LED in the center. The front of the router is solid plastic, and the back is vented to let heated air escape.
The side of the router includes the hardware buttons for Wi-Fi, WPS and reset. We also have USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
The backside houses four gigabit LAN ports and a single WAN, and four RP SMA connections for the antenna and power input.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard