TP-Link Archer C3150 Wireless Router
Packaging follows the new color scheme and branding from TP-Link. The bottom shares features of the router and the top mentions its Wave 2 design.
In the box, the router is covered in plastic with its power adapter next to it.
Outside the box, we have four antennas, the power adapter and ethernet cable.
The front of the router houses a single LED in the center. The front of the router is solid plastic, and the back is vented to let heated air escape.
The side of the router includes the hardware buttons for Wi-Fi, WPS and reset. We also have USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
The backside houses four gigabit LAN ports and a single WAN, and four RP SMA connections for the antenna and power input.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit