Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging is rather simple, a brown box logo at the top left.
Removing the unit from the box, we notice the superb redesign of the chassis that gives this unit a much more sophisticated feel. This unit includes a power cable, reading materials, and ethernet cable.
Zooming in slightly, the top mounted LCD screen is placed next to the power button. Below, a lockable door offers a honeycomb structure and dust filter. A Buffalo logo is placed on top.
The back side carries the power input at the top followed by USB 3.0, two 1Gbe ports, and the 10Gbe port.
Opening the door, we have four bays numbered with activity LEDs to the right.
The drives included with this model are IronWolf 2 TB drives.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Buffalo TeraStation TS5410 8TB 10Gbe NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit