Starting setup of this router, we use the wizard and create a password for the router.
The second step allows you to setup all three SSIDS and passwords.
The dashboard is very busy with a glance at the routers overall setup to the right and to the left a host of menu items.
HomeCare is the main focus of this new platform from TP-Link. This technology leverages TrendMicro Antivirus along with a higher level QoS and Parental Controls.
To setup these parental controls, you first choose a device.
The second part allows you to choose a level of control you need.
You then choose if you want your applied device profile to have a time limit on the internet and what days of the week.
The new QoS system allows you to choose between application priority, where the router detects what a device is doing and prioritizes based on that, or you can choose device priority and setup your devices by importance.
Antivirus is supplied by Trend Micro. This includes a malicious content filter and intrusion prevention system.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower