BIOSTAR's BIOS on the A320MH Pro offers a very broad range of configuration options, including AMD's own CBS menu. While the motherboard doesn't support overclocking in the traditional sense, you can still tune up memory as we will show you later in the review.
Fan control is a bit odd and limited to just the CPU fan. To control your PWM fan, you must calibrate and then use BIOSTAR's options to tweak the PWM curve. Settings for booting and storage configuration are quick and easy to find, and overall, the UEFI is useful.
BIOSTAR's software suite includes Temperature Monitor, BIOS Update, and eHot-Line among other programs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and A320MH Pro Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]