A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC887 is used for audio output; the PCB is physically isolated to separate analog audio signals from those digital signals on the motherboard. Four Nichicon Gold series audio capacitors are used to improve audio quality.
A Realtek RTL8111H is used for the Gbit LAN on the motherboard, and surprisingly BIOSTAR included a Super LAN Surge Protection magnetic SMD to protect the board from ESD. A Realtek RTD2168 takes digital video and outputs D-SUB for CPUs with integrated GPUs.
The main SuperIO on the motherboard is an ITE IT8613E, and it provides PS/2, voltage monitoring, and fan control. A 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROM is located near the CPU socket.
A BCD AZ75232 multiple drivers and receivers IC provides the COM port on the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and A320MH Pro Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]