A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC887 is used for audio output; the PCB is physically isolated to separate analog audio signals from those digital signals on the motherboard. Four Nichicon Gold series audio capacitors are used to improve audio quality.
A Realtek RTL8111H is used for the Gbit LAN on the motherboard, and surprisingly BIOSTAR included a Super LAN Surge Protection magnetic SMD to protect the board from ESD. A Realtek RTD2168 takes digital video and outputs D-SUB for CPUs with integrated GPUs.
The main SuperIO on the motherboard is an ITE IT8613E, and it provides PS/2, voltage monitoring, and fan control. A 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROM is located near the CPU socket.
A BCD AZ75232 multiple drivers and receivers IC provides the COM port on the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and A320MH Pro Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]