The VRM On this motherboard is specifically designed for the AMD Fusion SVI 2.0 platform VRM specification. It's setup in a 3+2 phase configuration using an Intersil ISL62773 3+2 phase PWM, which has two integrated drivers on the CPU Core rail and one for the North Bridge (SoC) rail. AMD uses two ISL6608 drivers, one for the SoC and one for the Core rail. Each phase uses one Sinopower SM4377 PowerPAK for the high-side MOSFET and two Sinopower SM4394 PowerPAKs for the low-side MOSFETs.
The memory VRM uses two Sinopower SM4377 PowerPAKs in a single phase configuration (one low and one high) and is controlled by the Anpec APW7120 PWM with integrated driver.
Two Sinopower N-Channel MOSFETs are driven by a single phase Richtek PWM with an integrated driver, providing enough power for two memory DIMMs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and A320MH Pro Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR A320MH Pro Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]