ASRock's UEFI offers both an easy mode for novice users and an advanced mode for much more experienced experts. ASRock also provides built-in profiles for overclocking the CPU up to 5GHz.
The UEFI is loaded with every overclocking setting you might need to tune the system, and it offers a wide array of power tuning options. Basic RGB LED control is also available, and fan control is present in both a GUI and a manual entry menu.
ASRock offers a wide variety of software such as Restart to UEFI, RGB LED, Live Update & APP Shop, and A-Tuning just to name a few.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]