The Z270 Taichi's hardware is impressive.
We get an 8+4 phase VRM for the CPU and iGPU rails. The bottom most four phases are for the iGPU, and then eight at the corner L shape are for the CPU and then the VCCSA and VCCIO each get one phase. The IR35201 is used as the PWM in a 4+2 phase mode; it's a fully digital PWM. All phases for the iGPU, VCore, VCCIO, and VCCSA use Texas Instruments NexFET model CSD8730 and incorporate the high-side and low-side MOSFET into a single package. The inductors are 60A, and the motherboard uses solid polymer 12K capacitors.
Four IR3598 double and drive four phases into eight for the CPU VCore, and two others are used to double two PWM phases into four and drive each of the four iGPU phases. The memory VRM uses a uP1674P PWM, and two of the same CSD87350 NexFETs rated at 40A a pop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]