MSI's UEFI for the X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC is loaded with features, but it is very similar in layout to MSI's UEFI for X370, Z270, and X299. You get an Easy Mode and an advanced mode for more expert users.
AMD's CBS menu is also present, and it offers a lot in regards to customizing deep AMD settings. Overclocking settings are also present, and so at the PWM options to expand power limits so that the VRM won't throttle the CPU.
MSI's software suite includes APP Manager, Command Center, Gaming APP, Gaming LAN Manager, Live Update 6, Mystic Light, RAMDisk, Smart Tool, Super Charger, X-Boost, and more.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The MSI X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC TR4 Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]