Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The fr4ont of the packaging is bright to attract your attention to it, as it sports a huge image of the V770 RGB across it. At the bottom-left corner, we see six features mentioned, while on the right, we find the name of the product and a cut-out showing off the arrow keys on the keyboard.
Both of the long sides of the box are identical in every detail. They both show the features of RGB backlit keys, Aircraft grade aluminum, use of mechanical red switches, USB and audio pass-through ports, dedicated Macro keys, as well as multimedia keys, and, they have a tiny image of the keyboard following them.
We also find that the smaller ends of the box are identical as well. There is a gray and black -pattern used as the backdrop, which allows Patriot to use white for the logo and product name found on these panels. We also find that the box is sealed with anti-tamper stickers, ensuring the keyboard is as functional as it was when tested at the factory.
The back of the box has an image of the V770 with eleven features point6ed out around it, and a side view below it, showing the detachable wrist rest. To the right, we see an exploded diagram of the Kailh red switches, and a list of eight features that made Patriot choose to use them.
Inside of a bright red box, with dense foam above and below it, we find the keyboard wrapped in a plastic liner. The cord is tied up and resting in the back, while under the V770 you will find the literature and extra goodies.
The goodies that come with the V770 consist of the wrist rest, which uses a five-pin system to be powered so that it can be illuminated. Also, we found a 3.5mm splitter jack, which allows both a microphone as well as headphone connection to the single port on the right edge of the V770. The last thing we found was the bright orange key puller so that if you do need to clean the keyboard, this will help to remove the caps easily.
As far as literature is concerned, there is the quick start guide, but it shows little more than how to plug in the keyboard to the PC, for full instructions to the V770, you must download a PDF from the pro9duct page. As usual, to go along with the product, we are also sent a pair of Viper logo stickers.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Patriot Viper V770 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Patriot Viper V770 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Patriot Viper V770 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Viper V770 RGB Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz