GIGABYTE's Smart Manager is almost an extension of the function keys, in that it allows you to disable and enable hardware features as well as control things such as brightness, fan, and touch pad settings.
You can access Smart Dashboard through Smart Manager, and it allows you to keep up with your system's stats and more.
GIGABYTE's RGB Keyboard Fusion program allows you to control every aspect of keyboard lighting. You can even individually control the color of each key as well as load in custom profiles such as a wave or profiles for games.
Smart USB Backup is designed to allow you to back up your OS to a USB stick upon boot up. It will automatically pop up upon first boot.
GIGABYTE's P56 series comes with an update program, which will compare current driver versions with official and latest versions and allow you to update them.
LAN Optimizer will allow you to optimize networking control protocols for different tasks, there is also an audio program, but I wasn't able to get a screen grab of it. It's Dolby based.
GIGABYTE's BIOS for the P56X is very basic, but it does offer enough configuration options to correctly configure the OS for Windows 10 or previous operating systems. On the last page, there are actually two settings to reinstate defaults for either type of OS.
You can also configure more important security and TPM settings, and disable hardware from the BIOS itself. There is no mouse control.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media