DOOM & Battlefield 1
When it came to gaming with the LEADR, we were skeptical at first. Many of the wireless mice we have played with in the past seemed to have two main issues. First of all is the input lag, as a lot of similar mice tend to fall asleep on the job, and with the LEADR, as long as you are active, this mouse is ready for whatever you do. While we did not use a stopwatch to see how long it takes to lose functionality, as this mouse will eventually go to sleep, we got bored of waiting long before that ever happened.
Movements in various maps are smooth, and we honestly could not tell it was wireless unless we looked to see the cable missing from view. One aspect we did find to be lacking is movement when trying to scope in on someone or be as accurate as we could by slowing down the movement. Sometimes the character would not move, or other times movement seems jumpy as the sensor caught up to what we were trying to accomplish.
Windows and Productivity
Day to day, which is another area where we thoroughly enjoyed the LEADR. Using the default functions, it is set up for productivity with all of the options to make time on the internet smooth as silk, and in secondary functionality, we found much of our multimedia concerns met. We do edit a bunch of images, and when it came to drawing straight lines, the LEADR is up to the task without fail, and it is not until we needed to do some of the finest changes that we again encountered the slightly jumpy tracking.
Most will never notice this in normal usage, and we are trying to look for faults with every device, so this time, it just so happens we found a small one. Other than that, the LEADR has been a form fitting pleasure to have under our right hand for the past week or so.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT LEADR Wireless RGB Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT LEADR Wireless RGB Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT LEADR Wireless Multi-Button RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the LEADR]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz