ROCCAT SWARM Software
After installing the software and updating firmware for both the dock and the mouse, we can then move into the main parts of the SWARM software. Under the heading of settings, we can adjust the major options of the LEADR. In this tab, you can change the vertical scroll speed, horizontal tilt speed, windows pointer speed, double click speed, adjust all five levels of the DPI options, and enable X CELERATOR settings, which works by calibrating the mouse.
The button assignment section is where things get interesting. On the left, we see the top view of the mouse, with buttons one through eleven shown over the image. To the right, you can select what the default function is, as well as what the EasyShift + function is. All told, with these eleven buttons, we get twenty-two functions, and that is just for one of five profiles.
Using the button with two blue arrows on it, we can also opt to view the left side of the LEADR. We are now looking at what the twelve through sixteen buttons do, both by default and that they are disabled for EasyShift+ functionality. Again, these five buttons can do eight more things if the EasyShift+ button is left active. That's twenty-seven functions. On just one profile.
Advanced settings give the option to adjust the polling rate, enable and set up sound feedback, change the LOD, or reset the settings. This is also where you address illumination, and the logo and the scroll wheel can be controlled independently, using the five effects, and you can disable color flow as well. If you click on the colored box near the zones, this opens a menu with presets, a slider, and a place to enter RGB codes for static colors.
As for profiles, you can keep an unlimited number of them on the PC, and this window will show you all of what is available after programming them. You may add an image to the profile, name it, link it to open with an application, have it auto switch them, delete them, or import them. As for stored profiles which can be kept on the LEADR, only five at a time can be used.
The Macro manager works two ways. On the left is a list of a bunch of popular titles, which can be selected for preset options. The second way this menu works is to enter the Macro step-by-step. To do so, click on "start recording," enter the commands, and click the button again once finished. The commands will show up in the main window below, and there are also options as to how the Macro is to be used and recorded at the top.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT LEADR Wireless RGB Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT LEADR Wireless Multi-Button RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the LEADR]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5