ROCCAT LEADR Wireless Multi-Button RGB Gaming Mouse
Looking at the left side of the LEADR, ROCCAT shows us a new way to think about multi-button mice. Along with the left side being made of textured plastic, the name painted on it, and the large indentation for the thumb, we can also see seven of the buttons. The two near the front, on the top, are used for DPI selection, the paddle at the top will scroll a page up and down, while the buttons just below it will change the page back and forth. The button nearest the bottom is the Easy-Shift+ button, which essentially doubles the number of buttons the LEADR offers.
We notice that the exposed metal trim at the bottom wraps around the back of the LEADR, and is also where we find the offset ROCCAT logo. The center section is also rubberized for extra grip, while the bottom part is made of textured plastic.
On the right side of the LEADR, we see that the side is nearly flat, but it is still slightly concave for added grip if you need to lift this mouse. We also find a pair of buttons at the top, similar to what we saw on the other side, but this time the buttons are used for profile switching.
The front of the mouse is angled heavily for ergonomic reasons, and the front edge is blunted. The metal trim starts and ends here, as it points you to the connection for the cable, should you want to use the LEADR in wired mode.
Between the main buttons, at the top of the LEADR, we see a backlit scroll wheel which scrolls forward and back, and also can be used to click inward as an additional button. The shark fin behind it can tile to the left and right, which will adjust a web page right and left, or can be set to anything you want like all the rest.
Under the LEADR we located four PTFE feet, two at the front, one on the right side, and a large one at the back. The eye of the sensor is shifted forward in this design to leave room for the charging pins, and to the left of them, we see the power switch and the pairing button. Near the connectivity point at the front, to the right of it is a small button, which needs to be pressed to release the USB cable after it has been connected to the LEADR.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT LEADR Wireless RGB Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT LEADR Wireless RGB Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT LEADR Wireless Multi-Button RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the LEADR]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- League of Legends is 26.42% of global gaming traffic share
- Intellivision's new $150 console has online store, new games
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Never buying another ASRock product.
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct