ASRock's UEFI for the X399 Taichi is very similar to that of every other Taichi motherboard. The UEFI has both an easy mode and advanced mode for users who are less or more experienced. Fan control is available through both a GUI and manual input menu.
The settings for overclocking are very easy to find and neatly organized. I only used the main input for voltage and didn't change the voltage in the menu down below the first voltage menu, and the voltage was constant, and I didn't run into any problems. There are settings for extreme overclocking as well, such as disabling MOS over temperature protection.
ASRock's software suite includes AURA RGB LED, APP Charger, Restart to UEFI, and APP Shop (just to name a few).
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X399 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X399 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Return to Nuketown in COD: Black Ops 4 starting on the PS4
- AMD won't do ray tracing until ALL Radeon cards can do it
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics super-star dies at age 95
- PUBG player base falls under 1 million concurrent on Steam
- Sea of Thieves update includes PvP mode called 'The Arena'
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch