ASRock's UEFI for the X399 Taichi is very similar to that of every other Taichi motherboard. The UEFI has both an easy mode and advanced mode for users who are less or more experienced. Fan control is available through both a GUI and manual input menu.
The settings for overclocking are very easy to find and neatly organized. I only used the main input for voltage and didn't change the voltage in the menu down below the first voltage menu, and the voltage was constant, and I didn't run into any problems. There are settings for extreme overclocking as well, such as disabling MOS over temperature protection.
ASRock's software suite includes AURA RGB LED, APP Charger, Restart to UEFI, and APP Shop (just to name a few).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X399 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X399 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]