ASRock's UEFI for the X399 Taichi is very similar to that of every other Taichi motherboard. The UEFI has both an easy mode and advanced mode for users who are less or more experienced. Fan control is available through both a GUI and manual input menu.
The settings for overclocking are very easy to find and neatly organized. I only used the main input for voltage and didn't change the voltage in the menu down below the first voltage menu, and the voltage was constant, and I didn't run into any problems. There are settings for extreme overclocking as well, such as disabling MOS over temperature protection.
ASRock's software suite includes AURA RGB LED, APP Charger, Restart to UEFI, and APP Shop (just to name a few).
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X399 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X399 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney+ includes free 4K streaming, supports 4 simultaneous streams
- Bandai Namco: Epic Store exclusivity isn't our vision
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie announced, drops October 11 on Netflix
- The best destruction physics in a game EVER, also features ray tracing
- NASA investigating first SPACE CRIME, as astronaut is naughty on ISS
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best