Hardware & Documentation
With this P7-C1 Pro, we were sent three bags of bits. In the first bag are the eight 3.5" HDD screws, while the middle bag contains the screws for the motherboard and 2.5" drive installations. The last of the bags is where Aerocool ships the remaining standoffs, as only two are pre-installed. Also, notice that we were not given screws for the PSU.
To help with wire management inside of the P7-C1 Pro, Aerocool chose to go with long, thin, Velcro straps to bind wires together. In front of the four straps, we found this case to come with a plastic standoff tool. While it could be handy, we found the plastic is not strong enough to securely fasten them.
In the second box, we found the brains of the Aerocool P7-F12 Pro system, instruction for how to use and possibly pair with up to eight other hubs, and a Velcro mounting pad which hangs the hub inside of the chassis. With five fan ports and two LED output ports, there some wiring to make the magic happen connected to the box as well. There you will find the USB 2.0 cable for communication, a 4-pin PWM fan control lead, and the 4-pin Molex to send power to the hub.
The last thing we found was the literature. In this manual, there is a wiring diagram, if the paint on the connections is too small to read, and there is a parts list to ensure you have everything you are supposed to. After that, there is a section for each major component's installation process, which should get a novice builder to a completed state easily.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the P7-C1 Pro]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Iron Harvest' reinvigorates the RTS genre, releases Sept 1st
- New historical turn-based strategy game 'Humankind' re-writes history
- Kerbal Space Program 2 announced for 2020, will have multiplayer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition debuts on the Switch Oct 15
- Dota 2 tournament The International: biggest prize pool ever with $33M
- Rivet Networks: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Review
- z390 phantom gaming-itx/ac buzzing from mb
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director