Hardware & Documentation
With this P7-C1 Pro, we were sent three bags of bits. In the first bag are the eight 3.5" HDD screws, while the middle bag contains the screws for the motherboard and 2.5" drive installations. The last of the bags is where Aerocool ships the remaining standoffs, as only two are pre-installed. Also, notice that we were not given screws for the PSU.
To help with wire management inside of the P7-C1 Pro, Aerocool chose to go with long, thin, Velcro straps to bind wires together. In front of the four straps, we found this case to come with a plastic standoff tool. While it could be handy, we found the plastic is not strong enough to securely fasten them.
In the second box, we found the brains of the Aerocool P7-F12 Pro system, instruction for how to use and possibly pair with up to eight other hubs, and a Velcro mounting pad which hangs the hub inside of the chassis. With five fan ports and two LED output ports, there some wiring to make the magic happen connected to the box as well. There you will find the USB 2.0 cable for communication, a 4-pin PWM fan control lead, and the 4-pin Molex to send power to the hub.
The last thing we found was the literature. In this manual, there is a wiring diagram, if the paint on the connections is too small to read, and there is a parts list to ensure you have everything you are supposed to. After that, there is a section for each major component's installation process, which should get a novice builder to a completed state easily.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the P7-C1 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard