Since we called this panel the front on the P7-C0, we figured we would start here again. This time the box is black, which highlights the bright blue Project 7 in the center. In opposing corners, we see the Aerocool name and log in one, and in the other is the notation that this is the tempered glass edition.
Icons top the side panel, but under the handle, we see the TGE notification as well as a check in the box for the black color option. While it is hard to see, the gray lines, they are the specifications for the chassis as well as the included P7-H1.
The second large panel has the company name and logo at top-left, while at top-right, we see Aerocool mentions the RGB Lighting. In the center is the name of the chassis is an image of both the P7-C1 Pro and the P7-F12Pro kit, and at the bottom is the Aerocool tagline.
With the name of the case and its edition status gracing the top of the panel, it leaves room for features to be listed. In many languages, you will see mentions of the 16.8 million color choices, control of the lights and fans with the hub, the design, the tempered glass, included fans, and LED connectors.
Protecting the P7-C1 Pro is first a layer of plastic which is wrapped around the chassis. Once the liner is on, the front and back of the case are supported with dense foam glued to cardboard. Both measures were successful in the delivery of this excellent specimen, and while we do find plastic stuck to the shiny bit of plastic, we did not find plastic on either side of the glass panel.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the P7-C1 Pro]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EA cancels new Star Wars game, disrupts release timeline
- New Evil Dead game still happening
- Digital-only Xbox One may have pre-loaded services, games
- Xbox Game Pass is wildly successful
- Netflix's new price hike is biggest in company history
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer
- Z390 Taichi Error Code 99 and A2
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent
- A Hero's Journey - Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Cinematic Showcases A Jaw-Dropping China
- Pre-Order Metro Exodus From Any Physical Retailer To Secure An Exclusive Poster
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment An IO Interactive Launch Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio