After downloading and installing the software, the software window opens, but you are greeted with a warning notice. In this instance, we only have one hub running, and the warning is signifying, that by clicking OK, we are then controlling hub number one. This is there, simply due to the fact, that you may connect an astonishing sixteen hubs together, and they can all be controlled via this suite.
The software offers which hub is being controlled at the top-left, while to the right of that ate five profiles which can be programmed to make changing the lighting less stressful later on. In our system, we are shown the three fans which are connected to the hub, which shows current fan speed in the gray circle. Each window offers the ability to use Performance mode, Silent mode, or a combination of either with the PWM function enabled or disabled.
You can use the sliders to adjust where in between the two modes you may want to be, or set for a fan speed percentage below it. There is a full assortment of modes as to how the RGB lighting is presented, most of them are what we are used to seeing, but there are also three modes controlled by sound. You can pick RGB mode or choose a solid color to the right, and you can also click on the fan speed buttons, use the slider at the bottom for brightness, but do not forget to save any settings after changing them.
We did find the software needs a little bit of work, as you cannot just set everything to PWM mode, it has to be with one of the other modes enabled. We also found, that while images suggest otherwise, no matter what we set the fans to provide us with colors or intensity, nothing seemingly addresses the head unit, which was always in the rainbow mode like you saw in the earlier images. However, even with a bit of quirkiness, we appreciated what is offered, and how well the fans are controlled by it. There is also a mobile app, just in case you want to show off to your friends from a distance.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit