Accessories and Documentation
In this image, we find the universal Intel backplate in the top-left corner and the universal Intel top bracket to the right of it. At the bottom, we see the new AMD top bracket with two sets of holes, and we also have the plastic lock ring which locks the top brackets on to the head unit.
AMD users get a bag marked for them, with special standoffs in it, and for those using AM4 motherboards, there is a bag especially for you too. Across, below the bags, are the LGA 2011 and 2066 standoffs, standoffs for all other Intel sockets, a set of thumb screws to secure the top bracket, and a pair of pads with tape on both sides to stick the Intel backplate to the motherboard.
To mount the fans, we are given twelve Philips head screws, and to secure the radiator to the chassis, there is another set of short Phillips screws. Thermaltake also provides a set of washers, which can be used with either set of screws, when and if they are needed.
These are the trio of Riing Plus 12 LED RGB TT Premium Edition Fans, which we found in the box. The fans have black frames with an opaque ring around them, which is what is illuminated via RGB LEDs. There are nine curved blades on each hub, and we also see the corners of the frames are padded with gray rubber and is found on both sides of the fans.
To utilize the RGB feature of the fans, all of them and the 9-pin connections are to be plugged into the top or the bottom of this hub, and so is the lead coming from the head unit. On the left, there is a connection for the USB control wire which connects to the motherboard, and on the right, is where power for the hub is to be made.
Used with the hub are these two leads. The one at the back is a 4-pin Molex connection, which draws power from the PSU, and via the smaller 4-pin connection, powers the hub. The USB 2.0 cable to micro-USB connections is for control. This allows the hub and the software to communicate with the fans and head unit.
Lastly, you will need some instructional help to get this AIO set up and running. The manual to the left is the guide of how to install the cooler, while the one to the right explains the hub connectivity, as well as how to use the software and where to get it. The bit in the middle covers terms of the warranty, which we can only assume, carries the same three-year warranty the Water AIOs offer.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit