Packaging is quite attractive, with the use of black and bright rainbows of colors, both on the cooler as well as on the right end. We see the cooler, the software, the mention of the mobile app, and to the right are boxes pointing out AM4 and LGA2066 compatibility, the RGB nature of it, and PWM control is possible.
Both of the smaller ends of the box are identical. What you find on them is a black panel which offers the TT premium logo, and the Thermaltake name, printed in white letters.
The back of the box is where Thermaltake goes into finer detail. Six key features are listed over images which show off the appearance of all the parts. Next, there are ways to light the fan and head unit is shown, which is done in the software, which images of it follow, as well as information on what it can do.
The bottom of the box is where we located the specifications chart we copied. This is also where, in many languages, three key features are listed, for those in other markets.
On the inside of the box we just looked at, and inner box made of recycled cardboard can be slid out. Inside of this compartmentalized interior packaging, all of the components and goodies are shipped, well protected, and allowed our sample to arrive in spectacular fashion.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard