Packaging is quite attractive, with the use of black and bright rainbows of colors, both on the cooler as well as on the right end. We see the cooler, the software, the mention of the mobile app, and to the right are boxes pointing out AM4 and LGA2066 compatibility, the RGB nature of it, and PWM control is possible.
Both of the smaller ends of the box are identical. What you find on them is a black panel which offers the TT premium logo, and the Thermaltake name, printed in white letters.
The back of the box is where Thermaltake goes into finer detail. Six key features are listed over images which show off the appearance of all the parts. Next, there are ways to light the fan and head unit is shown, which is done in the software, which images of it follow, as well as information on what it can do.
The bottom of the box is where we located the specifications chart we copied. This is also where, in many languages, three key features are listed, for those in other markets.
On the inside of the box we just looked at, and inner box made of recycled cardboard can be slid out. Inside of this compartmentalized interior packaging, all of the components and goodies are shipped, well protected, and allowed our sample to arrive in spectacular fashion.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series