Case Build & Finished Product
With so much effort and thought going into the design of the front bezel, it would have been a real shame to break it up with optical bays. You are left with the same, aggressively styled, geometric design, which is unique to the market, and attractive next to the rest of your PC related gear.
The motherboard installs with ease, and we can see that there is room above it for fans and a thin radiator. The AIO installed without any issues, but it is pressing on the video card, which is what is causing the sag seen there. We use an abnormally long video card, and we fit it with the fan there but would have issues with a longer AIO.
Nothing out of the ordinary to report with the back of the chassis. The dust shield popped right in, the card aligns well, and screw holes do not need to be forced forward, and installing the PSU couldn't be easier; it just slides right in.
Most of the wires can be contained on the left, and use the Velcro loops to hold them out of the way. We used the plate to install our SSD and found adequate tie points to route wiring from there as well. All around, we are pleased with the cleanliness and room left for the door to slide on without conflicts from wires.
While Fractal Design was forthcoming with the fact that they wanted to use a dark tit on the tempered glass to deliver a black on black theme to the aesthetics, we do feel it is too dark. We can see more of the interior than in some other cases, but we know how much users like to stare into their rigs from time to time.
Once the system is powered, we like what we see, or rather what we don't see. The only bit of the chassis that has any LEDs cannot be seen from this angle, as it is the thinnest of lines around the power switch, where dim blue light is and will brighten when the SSD is accessed. The majority of the interior is still hard to see, but we do like seeing the Corsair and Zotac white LEDs. A bit of extra lighting on the inside, and the view can be much improved.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Meshify C Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Meshify C]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Top 10 premium games of 2018 in revenue
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media