Helping to keep the overall cost down, Fractal Design ships the Meshify C in a plain brown cardboard box. They have dressed it up with black screen painting, which shows the names, the logo, a rendering of the chassis, and also mentions the tempered glass panel, and the website to obtain more information about this chassis.
Thick bands of black are found at the top and bottom of this side of the box, with the specifications chart shown between them. The charts cover the case as well as the fans, and at the bottom, we see that this case is designed in Sweden, but is manufactured in China.
The back panel addresses the features next to an exploded diagram of the Meshify C. Fractal Design points out the large mesh front panel, the tempered glass side panel, its flexible storage options, the included fans, an open-air interior layout, and easy-to-clean filters.
The last of the exterior panels use the space to show the Meshify C from the left side, with a look at the interior. This is also where we see that the model number for this design is the FD-CA-MESH-C-BKO-TG.
Inside of the box, we find the Meshify C has plastic clinging to the tempered glass panel but also uses a plastic liner for the entire case to protect the paint and other finishes. Over the plastic, Fractal Design opts for thick Styrofoam caps to support and center the chassis in the box, and all of this allows our Fractal Design Meshify C to arrive in superb condition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Meshify C Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Meshify C]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard