Hardware & Documentation
In the small bag of hardware, we found the mounting goodies. There are three standoffs, three of the four left side HDD screws we were supposed to get, and the four right-side HDD thumb screws at the top. Across the bottom, we run into the six hex head screws for the PSU and two for the expansion slots, seventeen M3 screws for the motherboard and SSDs, and a single screw to lock in the expansion slot cover on the outside of the case.
We also found that there is a single replaceable expansion slot cover. Since the top expansion slot does not have a cover in it, this can be used to block that hole if the top PCI-e slot is not what you want to use. While glad to see zip-ties, sending four of them to contain all of that wiring, is almost a joke.
The quick user guide starts out with an almost exploded diagram of the case, moves quickly into what the front I/O contains, and then shows us a parts list. After that, there is step-by-step instruction to installing principal components, as it ends with a chart of the specifications.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Orbit-Z1 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Rosewill Orbit-Z1 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Orbit-Z1]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem microtransactions detailed
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25