Hardware & Documentation
In the small bag of hardware, we found the mounting goodies. There are three standoffs, three of the four left side HDD screws we were supposed to get, and the four right-side HDD thumb screws at the top. Across the bottom, we run into the six hex head screws for the PSU and two for the expansion slots, seventeen M3 screws for the motherboard and SSDs, and a single screw to lock in the expansion slot cover on the outside of the case.
We also found that there is a single replaceable expansion slot cover. Since the top expansion slot does not have a cover in it, this can be used to block that hole if the top PCI-e slot is not what you want to use. While glad to see zip-ties, sending four of them to contain all of that wiring, is almost a joke.
The quick user guide starts out with an almost exploded diagram of the case, moves quickly into what the front I/O contains, and then shows us a parts list. After that, there is step-by-step instruction to installing principal components, as it ends with a chart of the specifications.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Orbit-Z1 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Rosewill Orbit-Z1 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Orbit-Z1]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard