Benchmarks – Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with a Queue Depth of 128.
Sequential performance via RAID 0 had some rather impressive numbers. We reached 762 MB/s read and 1148 MB/s write.
RAID 5 showed similar performance through all NAS in the charts, the 626X came in at 709 MB/s read and 513 MB/s write.
The performance with our RAID 6 array touched 709 reads and 719 MB/s write. That's in line for the most part with other 10Gbe NAS platforms which we have tested.
Database workload testing gave us near 15K IOPS for RAID 0, 9K for RAID 5 and 8K with RAID 6.
File Server topped out at 16K IOPS in RAID 0. RAID 5 and 6 were nearly the same as the 1517+ from earlier in the year.
RAID 0 topped out at 18K IOPS with RAID 5 reaching 9K and RAID 6 7K IOPS.
Web Server was a clear winner for the 626X as it reached 19K IOPS with RAID 0.
Last, we had workstation typically where we see a performance jump up with NAS platforms. With the 626X, RAID 0 topped out at 23K IOPS with 5 and 6 hovering around 11K IOPS.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NETGEAR ReadyNAS 626X 10Gbe NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NETGEAR ReadyNAS 626X 10Gbe NAS retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit