Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging is a familiar brown box and sticker attached with model info and features. As you can see, I have the 16G model in for testing.
The scope of delivery is complete with a media remote, power cord, and ethernet cable. The smaller bits include drive screws for 2.5 and 3.5" drives and a heat sink should you install an m.2 SSD.
As mentioned briefly, AMD units are catered to this gold finish. The front housing an LCD panel up top with the power to the right.
The side panels are punched through with a QNAP logo.
The rear I/O includes dual USB 3.1 on the PCIe Expansion card, power to the right of that. Down below two HDMI ports along with 3.5mm jacks for mic input and speaker output. USB 3.0 is up next in blue, and we round out with quad RJ45 Ethernet ports.
The backplane is SATA only, so order your drive accordingly.
Removing the side panel, we have access to the memory slots, cooling fans, and m.2 slots down at the bottom.
The drive trays follow the gold design but are 100% tool-less and plastic.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The QNAP TVS-473 SMB NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The QNAP TVS-473 SMB NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard