Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging is a familiar brown box and sticker attached with model info and features. As you can see, I have the 16G model in for testing.
The scope of delivery is complete with a media remote, power cord, and ethernet cable. The smaller bits include drive screws for 2.5 and 3.5" drives and a heat sink should you install an m.2 SSD.
As mentioned briefly, AMD units are catered to this gold finish. The front housing an LCD panel up top with the power to the right.
The side panels are punched through with a QNAP logo.
The rear I/O includes dual USB 3.1 on the PCIe Expansion card, power to the right of that. Down below two HDMI ports along with 3.5mm jacks for mic input and speaker output. USB 3.0 is up next in blue, and we round out with quad RJ45 Ethernet ports.
The backplane is SATA only, so order your drive accordingly.
Removing the side panel, we have access to the memory slots, cooling fans, and m.2 slots down at the bottom.
The drive trays follow the gold design but are 100% tool-less and plastic.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The QNAP TVS-473 SMB NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The QNAP TVS-473 SMB NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite update 6.10: PS4 Pro res jumps from 1080p to 1440p
- Fallout 76 Platinum Edition costs $115, DOESN'T INCLUDE GAME
- This Zelda song is perfect for Halloween
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam