We are going to call this the front of the box, as it presents things in a more secretive fashion. On a plain cardboard box, in which the entire panel has been printed in black, we find the Aerocool name and logo at the top, with a showing of the Project 7 series in the middle. It also states they are exploring the unknown, and to answer the question near the bottom, this chassis is "what's next." We also see that the P7-C0 is offered with tempered glass on both sides.
The next panel we run into is this one. We see that the box should not get wet, that we have the correct end up, that it should be handled with care, and that it is fragile. This panel is also where Aerocool provides the specifications for the chassis and is where we copied ours.
While this could be the front, we thought it best to save it for later. The Aerocool name and logo are present, but this time we also find a large rendering of the chassis, offset to the left. To the right of that, we see the chassis name along with a few features which should pique your interest. In the bottom-right corner, we also find the Aerocool company tagline; "Be Cool. Be Aerocool."
The last of the external panels are where Aerocool offers a list of six key features found with this design. There are mentions of the lighting, the design, use of tempered glass, superior cable management, PSU cover, and removable dust filters. If English is not your first language, Aerocool is sure to offer the features in a total of twelve languages.
The internal packaging is typical of what we expect inside of the box. There are Styrofoam caps used at the top and bottom to protect the chassis if it were to be dropped or has something heavy sat on it. Inside of that, there is a plastic liner which protects the paint, while shiny surfaces, as well as the tempered glass panels, have clinging plastic applied to them, all in efforts to be able to deliver the P7-C0 in the terrific condition ours is.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Aerocool Project 7 P7-C0 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard