For the time being, I was testing how each motherboard can overclock the CPU and examining what settings to change to get a 4.6GHz overclock using AVX with XMP enabled. I enabled XMP, set OC mode to expert, increased frequency to x46, set input voltage at 1.75v, LLC to level 2, increased OCP, set VCore to 1.225v, and then rebooted without problem. The system was very stable.
G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (4x8GB) 3600MHz Kit:
The board ran 3600Mhz on 32GB like a charm.
GEIL EVO SPEAR (4x8GB) 3200MHz Kit:
GEIL's kit ran at 3200Mhz at 32GB with ease.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Gaming M7 ACK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]