MSI's X299 Gaming M7 ACK's UEFI is almost identical to that of their other X299 motherboards such as the Gaming Pro Carbon AC. It's very similar to MSI's other motherboards with both and Easy mode and a more advanced mode for experienced overclockers. I found that MSI has auto overlocking up to 5GHz on the 7900X (crazy), but I doubt you can do that without some sort of chiller.
Fan control has been improved over Z270, and now you have the ability to add more temperature sources for reference. MSI's overclocking settings are solid and plentiful, and you still have the ability to work in fixed or dynamic frequency mode.
Software includes MSI's APP Manager (which seems to replace Live Update in some sense), Mystic Light, Gaming APP, DPC Latency Tuner, Command Center, Fast Boot, Live Update 6, RAM Disk, Smart Rool, Super Charger, and X-Boost.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 Gaming M7 ACK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]