For many, the name XClio may be rather new. While not one of the mega-companies we're accustomed to hearing about, they have been in the market of making products for the DIY segment for a little while now. They created some case designs that have been hitting the circuits and they have what they call a "Goodpower" power supply.
This particular PSU is the target of today's review. With so many choices currently available, we'll take a look at how it performs and what sort of value you can expect to get if you add this choice to your list of possible purchases. After all, price as well as performance will be king with the large variety of power supplies on the market right now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch details upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch
- Project Nova goes into Closed Alpha next month
- Samsung phones in 2020: in-screen cameras and no bezel?!
- Games-as-a-service driving EA and Activision into the future
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam