Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging is what we expect to see from Corsair, with shiny cardboard and yellow accents. To the left, we see the Corsair name and logo, that the keyboard uses Cherry MX switches, that it has per-key LED lighting, and that it is dust and spill resistant. An image of the K68 eats up most of the front panel, while at the right are notations to the use of Cherry MX Red switches, and at the bottom is the K68 name and type of keyboard.
The first of the smaller ends of the box are used to show the Corsair name and logo to the left, while at the right we see the product name and type.
Moving around the box to this longer side, we see the same thing we found on the small end, but it is followed up with more information. A short list of technical specifications is shown, which is more a combination of features and specs. We can also see the system requirements needed to take full advantage of what the K68 has to offer.
The second smaller end is very much like what is presented at the other end of the box. However, on this end, we also see that this particular keyboard has an English QWERTY layout.
The final side of the box displays the features found on and in the K68. Per-key LED lighting, use of CUE software, use of Cherry MX Red switches, the ultra-durable and detachable wrist rest, and the inclusion of dedicated volume and multimedia controls.
The back of the box is where everything is explained at one time, and the various features and additions are pointed to on the large image of the K68 in the middle. There is an image showing the spill resistant membrane, a close-up look at the pattern used on the wrist rest, and even a bit about the CUE software, to the right.
Inside of the box, we find that the K68 is wrapped in a clear plastic bag, which is there to protect the finishes from damage in transit. Keeping the keyboard "locked" into place, so it will not shift around, is a section of bent cardboard at the back. This is also where the cable is hidden, but to locate the wrist rest and the literature, you have to remove the keyboard, as they are shipped below it.
The wrist rest is highly textured and has a pair of clips, one at either end to attach the rest to the front edge of the keyboard. The literature you should find will encompass the warranty guide, the manual, and a second insert covering the warranty too.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K68 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair K68 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K68 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the K68]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ