In CINEBENCH R11.5, we see that the 1300X and the 1200 both own the fastest i3-7350K, even though it boasts a 4.2Ghz Turbo speed. In single core performance, the i3 pulls ahead, but not by that much. The 1300X's XFR frequency of 3.9Ghz also puts it ahead of the Ryzen 5 1400, and even puts it close to the i5-7500.
In wPrime, we see that the slower clocks of the 1200 make it lose to our more expensive and higher clocked 7350K, but that couldn't save the 7350K from being beat by the 1300X, which carries four real cores instead of two with hyper-threading. FPU tests are all over the place, Ryzen's superior IOPS performance is solid, while Intel's SP FLOPS is quite strong.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPUs and Coolers]
- Page 3 [Test Setup]
- Page 4 [Out of the Box Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 5 [Out of the Box Performance: Handbrake Video Transcoding, ScienceMark, and SuperPI]
- Page 6 [Out of the Box Synthetic Gaming Performance: UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 7 [Out of the Box Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, GTA:V, Ashes of the Singularity]
- Page 8 [Overclocking and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz