Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
As mentioned, the Toshiba XG5 is a single sided design. All of the drive's components are located on this side of the PCB. There is a manufacturer's label that covers the drives controller and flash packages.
Removing the manufacturer's label exposes the drive's second-generation Toshiba TC58 NVMe controller and gives us a clear view of the drive's two Toshiba TLC flash packages.
This side of the drives PCB is devoid of components – thus making the XG5 a single-sided design.
A close-in view of the drive's second-generation Toshiba TC58 NVMe controller manufactured by TSMC. We speculate the controller is an 8-channel design with between three and five CPU cores.
A close-in view of the drive's two Toshiba 512GB 64-layer TLC flash packages. We speculate that there are eight 512Gbit die in each flash package.
A close-in view of the drive's edge connector and Nanya 1024MB DDR DRAM cache package.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit