Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis
From the front of the Shift, we see the dog bone shape is present here, like the rest of the series. At the top, are strips, which show through the cut away section, while the side sections are ventilation for the intake of air. The bottom also carries the same shape, but it is to allow a place to remove the panel.
The ribs on the top of the Shift run from the front to the back with mesh under them. This covers the rear I/O of the chassis and can be opened by pressing down on the front edge of it. We also see the large power button next to the smaller RGB color button, and in the middle of the cover is a single power LED, which can be changed into nine color options when it's on.
The left side of the chassis is entirely made of tempered glass, and like all other external panels is easily removed. The round metal bits seen on the glass, mount the panel to an inner steel frame but hold the tinted tempered glass in place, not used to remove the panel from the chassis.
The front I/O panel is actually at the back of the Shift and is basic in what is delivered. Since the buttons are on the top, all we have here are a pair of USB 2.0 ports, with no signs of HD Audio connectivity.
The back of the chassis uses the same anodized aluminum we saw on the front and is also nearly solid from top to bottom. Along with matching the dog bone shape, the back offers a hole at the top to route wires to the I/O of the motherboard at the top, and another opening at the bottom for the power cord to connect to the adapter cable used in the Shift.
Just like we saw on the left side of the case, the right side of the chassis is also visible through a tinted tempered glass panel. This will give a user a view of the video card, but without perfect wire management, you may also see some of the wires, and you will also be able to see the back of the motherboard, at least what the GPU is not covering.
The bottom of the chassis has ribs just like the top, along with a hidden dust filter for the optional fan location. This will be seen if you choose the horizontal orientation of the Shift, and the feet are removable to clean up the look when doing so.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- Square Enix to double down on service games
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition likely on the way
- Anthem's early play trials are paygated
- Roar for 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Blu-ray giveaway
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games