Covering our Evolv Shift is a plain brown cardboard box, where the front of it has nothing to offer outside of the name of the case, and some Phanteks tape on the edges.
The right side of the box provides the Phanteks company name, and we can see more of the special tape, but the rest of the panel is blank, again made of plain cardboard.
The front and back panels are identical, except for the amount of Phanteks tape visible. Both just offer the chassis name in the middle of the panel.
The last of the panels provide the company name again but also has some additional information this time. We see that the case was designed in the Netherlands, but built in China, and we can also see the sticker with the PH-ES217E_BK model number, with a mention of tempered glass windows, and that it is black.
Inside of the box, we find the Evolv Shift to be wrapped in clear plastic, protecting finishes on the aluminum, and helping to keep the glass free of marks. On the top, as well as the bottom, we find thick Styrofoam used to protect the chassis from drops, with the literature set into the top cap, so it is easy to find.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Intel and Micron reveal industry's first QLC NAND flash
- Red Dead Redemption running at 8K on Unreal Engine 4
- Battlefield V key art leaked
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit