Logitech Options Software
Once the software is located, installed, and running on the PC, it opens to show this. On the left, we see the mouse with indications of a full battery and an icon noting it is connected via the unifying receiver. To the right, we find the keyboard, with the same icons below it.
By clicking on the image of the mouse from the last image, we are given two views of the M720. At the top-right corner, you can pick from normal use or use with the Function key, while at the bottom-left, we have options to swap the main buttons, see more options, or restore default settings.
Either by clicking on the More button or by selecting one of the white circles on any of the mouse buttons, we are offered a multitude of possibilities to set to the mouse. This is only part of what is possible, but it is easy enough to gauge the potential delivered for the M720.
Moving to the next tab, we can adjust the pointer speed, but this is also the DPI settings. As it sits, the mouse is set to 500 DPI, and you must slide the slider all the way to the right to use the 1000 DPI setting. We can also enable smooth scrolling, or change the way the scroll wheel works, directionally.
The flow tab is certainly interesting. It is with this that you can take information from one PC and move it to another. As long as this software is installed on the devices you wish to swap images and files to, you can move the mouse to the edge of one screen, and it will automatically move to the next screen, simplifying life in a way we have not seen before this.
Options for the K850 include being able to reassign some of the F-keys, and also has green indicators on the Function keys, reminding you that you can change what the M720 can do while holding the key on the keyboard. Think along the lines of zooming in and out of images, or scrolling pages or files just by moving the mouse around.
The Easy-Switch tab will show you which computers or mobile devices the MK850 is connected to. At the time we grabbed the software images, we had it connected to the main desktop but had no issues connecting to our laptop or phone, later on, taking advantage of not having to move or pick up devices to carry on about the day. It can all be done right here, with the MK850, simply by pressing a button or dragging the mouse from one to another.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech K850 Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Logitech M720 Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit