Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging for the MK850 Performance comfortable keyboard and mouse with advanced multi-device functionality has a matte black face. Aside from the Logitech name found at the bottom, we see near life-sized images of both the K850 and the M720 in the middle.
On this longer side panel, we see what comes in the box, what you need to run them, and a bit about the one-year warranty. The rest of the panel covers the specifications, and since we covered them in detail, there was no need to show them again here.
The next side panel on the box is a short one, where we not only see the Logitech and MK850 Performance names, but there is also a hint at a large anti-tamper sticker. This ensures nobody has messed with the contents. If the seal is broken, make sure to contact Logitech.
The second long side of the box has only two things to show. The Logitech name sits in the middle of the panel, while at the right end, it displays that these products connect either by Bluetooth or a unifying receiver via USB.
The last of the side panels offer a view of the left edge of the K850 keyboard. It is again, near life-sized, and shows the color contrast of the frame sections as well as the cloth used on the wrist rest.
The back of the box of the MK850 wireless keyboard and mouse combo lists features under the name. They cover the quiet and comfortable switches, the contoured mouse and Hyperfast wheel, the ease to switch devices used with them, and DuoLink software which adds a whole new element to what is possible.
Inside of the box, we find that the K850 is wrapped in plastic to protect its finishes, and is kept separated from other components. The M720 is under a layer of hard plastic to keep it secure while traveling, and we can see the unifying receiver facing up in the front-right corner.
Once the K850 is lifted out of the box, we find that the connectivity instructions are printed in the box. The instruction covers wireless USB as well as the Bluetooth pairing and shows you where to go for questions and software.
Under where we last say the USB wireless unifying receiver, there is a cable located there. This cable is a range extender. For those with a PC under their desk, connecting the unifying receiver to this cable, and placing the cable end and receiver on the desk, delivers cleaner, uninterrupted communications with these two devices.
The last thing we found in the box is this paperwork. Since the instructions were addresses on the box, this information is about the safety and compliance information, as well as explaining the terms of the warranty.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech K850 Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Logitech M720 Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz