With the FSP name and logo at the top, to the left of the AC601 name, we see a large image of the Windale 6 below them. In the fine print, features like the performance, direct contact base, compatibility, anti-vibration measures, and the silence and LED nature of the fan, are all mentioned.
As a bit of the cooler image from the front of the box turns the corner and can be seen on this side, we see that FSP shows the cooler and fan again, but this time in renderings.
The back of the box is topped with a specifications chart for the tower and the fan, with a list of five features in the gray bar. We are told to refer to the manual before use, and in many languages, it is explained to visit the FSP website for more detailed information.
The last side of the box tells us that this is a CPU air cooler, and lists the same features we have seen twice before. The bottom half of the panel is used to tell us that this is a 240W TPD cooler and provides a chart as to what sort of performance such a cooler could provide with a twenty-six degrees Celsius ambient temperature.
Inside of the box, the Windale 6 is sandwiched between layers of dense foam, one at the top, and one below the tower. The hardware is slid in behind the cooler in the white box, the fan is slid into the front of the box, and the instructions are slid in between the fan and the external packaging. This arrangement has done its job, as this Windale 6 showed for testing in superb condition, with no indications of damage.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner