DOOM & Battlefield 1
Gaming has been a pleasure on the Rush G1 Silent, and this is a statement you will not often hear from us with keyboards using Cherry MX Red switches. The lack of noise coming from our moments and rapid space bar presses as we moved around in DOOM was pleasing, as we found the need for a headset to be much less.
Battlefield 1 has us spending much more time on the WASD keys and space bar mainly, but we did notice that we were resting our hand as we would on keys with much stiffer springs, and we did not find ourselves accidentally pressing keys as we do on other keyboards with switches of this type. No matter the game, we found the Rush G1 to be a step above any other Cherry MX Red based offering, as there is a feel to this keyboard that we cannot put our finger on as to why the feel is so much better.
Windows and Productivity
Typically, when it comes to a daily driver in a keyboard, we gravitate to blue or green switch based products. This comes from having fat fingers as well as tending to rest our meat hooks on the keyboard a lot. Usually, a red switch is wobbly, and the throw is soft and easy to hit multiple keys at once. Not with the Rush G1.
Aside from the lack of noise associated with our tactile switch choices, that and the lack of the bump, we took right to the Rush G1 with limited typing errors and a feeling of some form of a secret going on with Fnatic Gear and this Rush G1. Most times we would toss something with red switches to the side in just a couple of days, but with this keyboard, it has been a trooper in gaming and typing quite a few reviews over the last couple of weeks. This is one time, where we feel that we will miss using a keyboard containing Cherry MX Red switches, the Rush G1 is just that solid and impressive.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5