Rush G1 Continued
The right edge of the Rush G1 is similar to what we saw at the left edge, just that this time we have extended the feet. This changes the angle of attack and leans the keys towards the user for a better ergonomic feel to the layout.
While we were not expecting this from what we saw online or in any of the literature, Fnatic Gear has added a two port USB 2.0 hub to the back of the Rush G1. This is so you can plug in your mouse, headset, or thumb drives, without having to reach away from the desk, and also helps to keep the wires tidy.
Because the specifications show a variance in length of this braided black cable, we measured ours and found it to be six feet from the back of the keyboard to its termination. While we do not get any hook and loop to tend to the cable, we do find a gold plated USB 2.0 connection at the end of the nondescript cover.
Under the keyboard, we find that the shape is stylized, even though many will never see it. Four tiny feet are found in the corners, and right in the center is the product sticker with the serial number on it if one needs to have it for RMA purposes.
At the front edge of the keyboard, there is a pair of locations that are cut into the frame, with a small hole on either side. These are used to insert the wrist rest clips. The back edge of the wrist rest is them fitted into the C-channel, making the rest easy to put on and remove without having to fiddle with the clips.
Of course, the flip out feet is here as well at the back edge of the Rush G1. The flip out to the back, but there is not a lock to this position. Since the tips of the feet are rubberized, when used, if the keyboard is shifted, they can collapse fairly easily.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA celebrate Alan Turing's birthday, GTX 1180 confirmed?
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit