Rush G1 Continued
The right edge of the Rush G1 is similar to what we saw at the left edge, just that this time we have extended the feet. This changes the angle of attack and leans the keys towards the user for a better ergonomic feel to the layout.
While we were not expecting this from what we saw online or in any of the literature, Fnatic Gear has added a two port USB 2.0 hub to the back of the Rush G1. This is so you can plug in your mouse, headset, or thumb drives, without having to reach away from the desk, and also helps to keep the wires tidy.
Because the specifications show a variance in length of this braided black cable, we measured ours and found it to be six feet from the back of the keyboard to its termination. While we do not get any hook and loop to tend to the cable, we do find a gold plated USB 2.0 connection at the end of the nondescript cover.
Under the keyboard, we find that the shape is stylized, even though many will never see it. Four tiny feet are found in the corners, and right in the center is the product sticker with the serial number on it if one needs to have it for RMA purposes.
At the front edge of the keyboard, there is a pair of locations that are cut into the frame, with a small hole on either side. These are used to insert the wrist rest clips. The back edge of the wrist rest is them fitted into the C-channel, making the rest easy to put on and remove without having to fiddle with the clips.
Of course, the flip out feet is here as well at the back edge of the Rush G1. The flip out to the back, but there is not a lock to this position. Since the tips of the feet are rubberized, when used, if the keyboard is shifted, they can collapse fairly easily.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz