Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging for the Rush G1 Silent backlit mechanical keyboard is done with white cardboard, which makes the image of the keyboard pop out to grab your attention. We can also see that this sample is shipped with the US layout, and Cherry MX Red switches are used under the keycaps.
On this smaller end of the box, Fnatic Gear keeps things simple, and only displays their logo here.
While the side that gives access inside of the box is blank, just an expanse of white cardboard, the other longer side does have something to offer. We see Fnatic Gear has placed a product sticker on the one end of it, showing the model name, the SKU, and that this product has been assembled in China.
The second of the smaller panels brings a bit more than we saw on the other end. This time the Rush G1 Silent name is present, as it reiterates that this is a backlit mechanical keyboard.
On the back of the box, we see another image of the Rush G1, this time with the wrist rest present. There is a bit about why this keyboard is good for eSports, and to the right are mentions of features found within this design.
Inside of the box, we find the Rush G1 either surrounded by cardboard, as we see in front and behind the keyboard, or with dense foam as we see on both sides. The keyboard is shipped inside of a plastic liner to keep dust at bay, while the inner packaging delivers us a keyboard in fantastic condition.
Under the keyboard, you should also find the plastic wrist rest, which has been coated with a matte rubber coating like the top half of the keyboard frame has. There is also a small bag to be located, which has the clips to mount the wrist rest to the leading edge of the Rush G1.
Floating around under the keyboard, we also located the Rush G1 quick guide. Mainly, this is offered to show how to connect the keyboard to the PC, where to go for drivers and a bit about what the keyboard offers functionally.
What we see here is likely the most important page of all of them, and is something you can refer to later. This explains the Fnatic Gear mode, and also describes where the profile buttons, lighting controls, and multimedia controls are, as well as how to swap between 6-Key Rollover and NKRO modes.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- Choosing a VPN for gaming: Here's what you need to know
- Cold Iron Studios ramps up for new Aliens MMO shooter
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director