Benchmarks – Datacenter Workloads
Mixed workloads can be tough for some drives, and that is true of the N300. In Database, we see the N300 start strong, but it hit a wall at around 150 IOPS, where competing solutions keep going.
File Server showed much of the same - a 170-180 IOPS wall for the N300.
Email Server showed a slight burst at QD1 to 170 IOPS then slowing to 150 IOPS through the rest of the scale.
Web Server seems to be the strongest workload for many drives, and that too is the case with the N300. As you can see, it scaled perfectly from QD1 at 170 IOPS to QD32 at 490 IOPS.
Workstation moved back to 150 IOPS performance QD1 to 32.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit