Benchmarks – Sequential Workloads
Sequential read is where the N300 shined. We see a peak near 240 MB/s, and it rides that throughout.
Write performance was able to hit and maintain that same 240 MB/s mark making the N300 a solid drive in sequential workloads.
Latency shows a good start for the N300, pulling away from the IronWolf and Red at QD4. From QD8 to 32, the N300 continues to outperform finishing at 17ms.
Write latency again starts strong hovering at 4ms at QD8.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Toshiba N300 8TB]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – IOMeter 4K Throughput and Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Datacenter Workloads]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks – RAID 0 Performance]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]