IOMeter 4K Throughput and Latency
Performance testing kicks off with 4K throughput and latency. The N300 scales quite well starting at 175 IOPS and tapping out at 525 at QD32.
Write IOPS is a little different, performance is consistent from QD1 to 32 with performance hovering around 400 IOPS.
Read latency starts out around 8ms and progressively moves up with each step. At QD32, the N300 sits at 60ms.
Write latency is similar except for an overall increase of about 20ms. From QD4 to QD8, latency doubles from 10 to 20ms, and QD16 to 32 sees that again double, finishing at 80ms.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix explains why it cut off Hitman dev
- ThinkPad Black Friday sale has a giant 35% off coupon
- Nintendo Switch drives Gamestop hardware sales
- Tencent will publish PUBG in China
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ