IOMeter 4K Throughput and Latency
Performance testing kicks off with 4K throughput and latency. The N300 scales quite well starting at 175 IOPS and tapping out at 525 at QD32.
Write IOPS is a little different, performance is consistent from QD1 to 32 with performance hovering around 400 IOPS.
Read latency starts out around 8ms and progressively moves up with each step. At QD32, the N300 sits at 60ms.
Write latency is similar except for an overall increase of about 20ms. From QD4 to QD8, latency doubles from 10 to 20ms, and QD16 to 32 sees that again double, finishing at 80ms.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit