The top- of the tower is where the reservoir is, but there is a cover for it made of brushed aluminum, shorting the Alphacool logo in the front-right corner. Behind the top viewing window, we can see the fill port, and it is even marked "fill" for those who were wondering. The filling is easy, as the majority of the loop is gravity fed.
Skipping past the honeycomb mesh running down the back of the tower, we wanted to have a look at how it is all connected. Under the Alphacool logo, we see an "in" port on the left, the male 4-pin Molex for powering the pumps, fans, and lights, and the "out" port on the right.
Large round feet are pushed out to the corners, and use soft, dense rubber for the pads on them, ensuring a solid foundation. The feet are screwed to the metal plate, while the four inner screws are used to hold the tower together. Remove with caution.
Removing the base of the tower allowed us to get a view of the pair of DC-LT 2600 ceramic pumps used, and they are wired to take power from the Molex connection. We can also see the six LEDs on the PCB, all of which are blue, and adds flair to the unit when powered with 12V.
Just because we wondered, we kept going with the disassembly. We see that the reservoir is part of the shell, and the radiator is standing alone with the fans, and protective grills screwed to it. All of the fans are daisy chained down the side of the radiator for power, as well as connections for the various LEDs. Lying on either side, we find a second layer of fan grills, which have a dust filter media laying on top of them.
All six of the fans screwed to the radiator turned out to be these Alphacool Coolmove 900RPM fans. Since they are not visible, black on black is fine, seven blades to move air, and with dust filtering, they are likely near silent.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 PC sales hit life-time revenue mark
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Broly/Bardock DLC release date unveil
- Fortnite mobile makes $1 million in-app purchases in 3 days
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit