GIGABYTE's UEFI for the X299-AORUS Gaming 7 is identical to that found on the Gaming 9, and almost a carbon copy to that found on GIGABYTE Z270 motherboards. Fan control is much improved over previous generations, and the option to stop fans and even use EC temperature inputs as sensors are now available. It seems like ASUS and GBT are in a fan arms race.
Overall, the motherboard offers two operating modes, an advanced more for more advanced users and an easy mode for those who are more novice. RGB LED control, and USB voltage selection from DAC-UP 2 are unique features in the GIGABYTE BIOS.
Software applications bundled with the motherboard include 3D OSD, @BIOS, BIOS Setup, USB Blocker, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Fast Boot, RGB Fusion, SIV, Smart Backup, Smart TimeLock, Smart keyboard, and VTuner.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]