GIGABYTE's UEFI for the X299-AORUS Gaming 7 is identical to that found on the Gaming 9, and almost a carbon copy to that found on GIGABYTE Z270 motherboards. Fan control is much improved over previous generations, and the option to stop fans and even use EC temperature inputs as sensors are now available. It seems like ASUS and GBT are in a fan arms race.
Overall, the motherboard offers two operating modes, an advanced more for more advanced users and an easy mode for those who are more novice. RGB LED control, and USB voltage selection from DAC-UP 2 are unique features in the GIGABYTE BIOS.
Software applications bundled with the motherboard include 3D OSD, @BIOS, BIOS Setup, USB Blocker, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Fast Boot, RGB Fusion, SIV, Smart Backup, Smart TimeLock, Smart keyboard, and VTuner.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 (Intel LGA 2066 Core i9/ ATX/ 3 M.2/ Front USB 3.1 /ESS Sabre Audio /RGB Fusion/Dual LAN / Killer WIFI /3 Way SLI Motherboard) retails for $389.31 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X299-AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit