Ultra Core Software
When the Ultra Core software is downloaded and installed, you are delivered to Ultra Core3 being active, and you have to enable Ultra Core4 if you want to use it. From what we can gather on this, it is about aiding the player by using this software to reduce recoil, and cursor wandering in titles with automatic weaponry. The effect of this can be seen and does have an impact on kill rates and accuracy; you just need to try them out and see which option is best for you.
The Ultra Guns window is only available in Core1 and Core 3 mode, where you can use the profile buttons to adjust the way in which a gun is fired. This page will also allow users to set up the CPI level for a sniper shot, but the button has to be programmed in the Button tab.
The Buttons tab offers exactly what we would expect, to be able to reassign and remap the mouse. Be sure to choose one of seven profiles to program at the top, and to the right you can even assign the color of the scroll wheel when it is used. The image on the left will highlight when a switch is chosen at the right, where a menu system offers no function, keyboard, mouse, screen capture, gestures, or TutorPen options. Always be sure to apply any changes before moving forward.
Sensitivity is where one goes to set the five CPI levels, address X and Y axis sync, and where you can see each of the five current settings across the top. Pick a setting, and then adjust the appropriate slider to change the CPI level, and then hit apply. Report rate, key response, and sensor calibration can also be addressed in this menu.
For some reason, the Guard tab is displayed, even though our Bloody mouse is not wireless. For the most part, the Guard settings do not apply to the AL90.
With many lighting options at our disposal after powering the KM-G3, we chose the rainbow flow mode, as it shows off many colors at once. Other modes include solid lighting, and in seven different solid colors, there is also another mode which reacts to key presses, run lights around the keyboard, lights certain groups of switches, as well as a few more. Again, well-appointed for the cost when it comes to all of the LED backlight options.
Oscar Macro II is where all of the love happens for those who cannot play a game without Macro controls or any additional operations with the mouse. Everything can be included into a Macro from keyboard presses to mouse click patterns, anything you can come up with. We also appreciated the programming guide which explains the process, to ease the pain of learning a new Macro system.
The Headshot tab is used to set up the mouse to react a specific way, in a specific game, and with specific weapons. We assume this is part of the Core settings and the Ultra Guns abilities, and combined; this mouse can alter overall performance. We don't want to call this a cheat or a hack, but it is very reminiscent of an aim-bot, where you point and click, and as long as you were close, the software will adjust the crosshairs to deliver the killing blow.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the AL90]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms