Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
On the fr4ont of the box, Bloody packs it with information. While using a brushed metal look around the edge with a large black center, Bloody shows off the mouse in the middle with indications of the Optic micro switches, the Ultra Core 4 software, the 8200CPI, along with the Metal X'Glide feet and the adjustable weight system. It isn't until you reach the bottom that you find the AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse name of this product.
The front cover is held closed with a small section of hook and loop material, which allows a view of the AL90 once opened. We also found cards inside, one showing where to get the software, and another card to register the AL90 for its two-year warranty. Inside of the cover we see four key features of the software, and how they all work to benefit your gaming.
The right side of the box shows off features and specifications. At the top are four features listed, followed by information on the tracking capabilities, the responsiveness of the mouse and its buttons, as well as a section on durability. At the bottom, there is a QR Code to take you to the product page, and also the site address under it.
The back of the box appears much like the front of the box, but this time there are more details added to what is being featured. There are discrepancies to the lifespan of the optical switches versus the chart provided earlier, but carrying on, we find a narrative to the use of Optic Micro Switches and a description of the X'Glide Metal Mouse Feet.
On the last side of the external packaging, we see that it repeats what is found on the other side, down to every last detail.
Inside of the box, we find our AL90 protected with a dual layer system of plastic parts, which not only keeps the mouse in one spot in transit, but also has high sides to take on any impacts in shipping, and is also used to cover and protect it. All of this worked as intended, as out AL90 showed up in perfect condition.
We did find more inside of the box, shipped with the plastic inner packaging. It was this pair of Bloody hand logo stickers so that you can show your pride on your case, on the wall, or even on your mode of transportation. We will say this though, this has to be one of the coolest logos in peripheral history, and we were more than happy to stick them on our mirror of stickers in our office.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the AL90]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Starbreeze to focus exclusively on games
- Someone threatened to bomb Infinity Ward's offices
- Jagex making new Runescape RPG
- Metro Exodus finalized, release date moved up
- ZeniMax and Facebook settle VR lawsuit
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender